I LOVE mexican cuisine. Even in utero my mom craved mexican on a regular basis. I have been learning how to veganize my favorite mexican dishes.
- Canola Oil
- Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders
- Favorite Store Bought Taco Seasoning (or make your own Homemade Taco Seasoning)
- Garden of Eatin’™ Blue Corn Taco Shells (or favorite Crispy Taco Shells)
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Fresh Organic Mixed Greens
- Salsa and/or Taco Sauce
- Matchstick Carrots (or Daiya Cheddar Style Shreds)
- Avocado or Homemade Guacamole (optional)
- Cilantro (optional)
- Vegan Sour Cream (optional)
Spritz Crispy Tenders with Canola Oil and then coat with Taco Seasoning and bake according to package instructions. While Crispy Tenders are cooking, dice up tomatoes, chop up mixed greens, dice up avocado (or make Homemade Guacamole), and chop up fresh cilantro. Set up taco building station with bowl of tomatoes, bowl of mixed greens, salsa/taco sauce, carrots (or vegan cheese), avocado, cilantro and vegan sour cream.
Place shells on a pan and cook according to instructions.
When Crispy Tenders are done, cut each one in half. Place in bowl and put on taco building station.
Put taco shells in a basket and add to taco building station. Have everyone build their own tacos.